What we do
We design, supply, install and maintain commercial fire sprinkler systems.
At Triangle Fire we have a fully-trained in-house team of experts dedicated to every installation process. We ensure all installations meet the highest standards and are in accordance with BS EN 12845 and hold ourselves to meet exceptional third-party accreditations such as Warrington Fire Certification Scheme (FIRAS) and LPCB.
By being FIRAS accredited we ensure that every installation meets strict sprinkler design and installation parameters and is commissioned in full compliance to the sprinkler standard and manufacturers requirements. We will provide a simple and smooth process, talking you through what requirements must be met and how we can achieve these together.
What We’ll Do:
- On receipt of project information we will review the layouts and advise best sprinkler routes, head layout and spatial layout for the water supplies.
- Design the sprinkler system for the building.
- Once approved, we will begin the fire sprinkler installation including procurement of plant and equipment.
- Where required we will also carry out any associated controls, wiring, monitoring, alarm or electrical connections.
- Commission the fire sprinkler system before hand over and training to our client/client’s representative.
- Provide ‘as fitted’ drawings, O&M, service requirements and manufacturer’s requirements.
How Does a Commercial Fire Sprinkler System Work?
All areas of the building to be protected are covered by a grid of pipes with sprinkler heads fitted into them at regular intervals. The grid of pipes is then connected to a water source which can be dedicated tanks and pumps or a direct connection to the town main.
Sprinkler heads can be placed in enclosed roof spaces and into floor ducts to protect areas where fires can start unnoticed. In a large warehouse sprinklers may be placed within the storage racks as well as the roof.
Each sprinkler head operates only when it reaches its predetermined operating temperature. Only the sprinklers in the immediate area of the fire activate whilst the others remain closed.
Benefits for Designers and Builders
One of the most often ignored benefits of sprinklers is the additional flexibility which this equipment provides to designers and building owners.
Installing automatic sprinklers to a defined set of sprinkler design rules may allow reduction in compartment fire rating, increase fire escape travel distances and reduce the number of fire-fighting shafts required.
We’d love to help
Contact us to arrange a quotation.
Residential Fire Sprinklers
Commercial Fire Sprinklers
Servicing & Maintenance
Get in touch.
+44 (01424 ) 812 557